Saturday, August 1, 2009

Bento Orders..

Will be going back to Malaysia next Friday, and since I've nothing much to bring back from Malaysia, I'm planning to take order for fellow Msia who stayed in Australia and missing the 100yen, Daiso shop supply. (www.nst.my as well)

I will be shopping at those places and bring back some bentos to sell...the price will be exactly the same, but of course it will be in AU$ (for example, RM30 = AU$10)..and I charged some extra fee for bringing back all the way from Msia..I'm still in the process of deciding how much i should charge on the small fee... anyone can give some idea..? Dun worry, It will not be alot, since it's my first "business", and it will be even cheaper if you opt for COD in Melbourne.

If you want to order or get anything, do let me know....

P/S : My first e-biz..plase give some support.. should i say second, coz I'm bringing some bakery accessories back to Msia as well for some Msian bloggers...

0 comments:

 

Bento in Australia © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner